The college resource centre boasts of an inspiring collection of over 40,000 volumes of resource material which includes text books, reference books, project reports, back volumes, CD Rom database and Video.
A separate digital library is available.
The library subscribes to more than 200 national and international journals and magazines.
The resource centre also has Online Catalogue, Reprographics Facility and a Question Bank.
- The U.G Students will be issued 2 borrowers card respectively.
- The library is kept open on all working days from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m, and on Sundays and holidays from 10 a.m to 5 p.m
- Books, notebooks and personal belongings are to be left in the wooden rack kept near the library entrance.
- Silence is to be strictly observed in the library.
- The books are to be left on the reading table and they are not to be replaced in the shelves after reading or making reference.
- Books will be lent to students only for a period of 15 days.
- The final year students should return books to the library for obtaining "No dues certificate".
- Borrowing journals/Reference books/Project reports/CDs from the library is not permitted.
- Students are expected to return the borrowed books on or before the due date stamped on the issue label. Books returned after the due date will be charged an overdue charge of Re.1/- per day.
- Books may be returned on all working days. Absence from the institution on any account shall not be an excuse for any delay in returning the books. If the books due falls on a holiday it should be returned the next morning and no fine will be collected.
- Loss of library books shall immediately be reported to the Librarian.
- In case of any loss of a book by any student, the entire cost of the book will be recovered with an additional charge of 50% of the cost of the book towards the replacement of the same.
- Library books are to be used with utmost care and to be returned without any damage. Damaged books shall not be accepted and it has to be replaced.
- The library accepts donations of manuscripts, books, and journals etc., which are found useful to the students.
- Students are not allowed inside the library without their Identity Card including Sundays.
- Book transaction hours: Between 8.00 a.m. and 9.00 a.m., 12.40 p.m. and 1.20 p.m., 4.10.p.m and 6.30 p.m.