The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering organized LUMINOUS 2K18 – 6th National Level Technical Symposium on 29.09.2018. Mr.S.Ramamoorthy, Head HR, Seshasayee Paper and Boards Limited, Tiruneleveli was the chief guest. The Principal welcomed the chief guest and inaugurated the session. About 95 students from various colleges participated in the symposium and were benefitted. Students actively participated in paper presentation and technical events such as Mini project, Technical Connection, ADZAP, Just a minute and Pictionary. Prizes and certificates were distributed to all the participants and winners.
A Project Expo has been arranged for the students of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Many students actively participated in the Project EXPO and displayed various projects. The faculty members and concerned HoD encouraged their students to do the mini projects and appreciated them for their marvelous work in the Project EXPO.
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering signed a MoU with Seshasayee Paper and Boards Limited, Tirunelvelion 29.09.2018.
1. The Seshasayee Paper and Boards Limited, Tirunelveli undertakes to impart the internship training programme to the students of the institution and to offer project in the thrust area of engineering domain. The students and faculty members shall undertake projects in SPB, Tirunelveli.
2. To provide industry exposure to students of St.Mother Theresa Engineering College through group visits
3. To share the knowledge resource of managers/executives of SPB, Tirunelveli by arranging guest lectures in our esteemed institution.
The main objective of this Memorandum of understanding are:
1) To provide internship for the students of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
2) To offer infrastructure facility for the selected projects to the extent possible
3) To mould the students with their guidance
4) To extend the knowledge with join collaboration.