A MoU has been signed with MAXVY Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore.
Maxvy technologies are masters in LPC tecnologies. This Mou paved the way for the students to learn more about LPC.
The main objective of this Memorandum of understanding are:
1) Promote and enhance academic interest between St. Mother Theresa Engineering college and Narayanan Water Academy, Tuticorin
2) Students will be given offers to work with the organization
3) To provide training activities for students
4) Short / long term training for faculty members to improve quality teaching
5) Special lectures will be provided to the students
6) To provide guidance for enhancement in infrastructure development of St. Mother Theresa Engineering College
Principal Dr. Jerald Jeba Kumar and Vice Principal My. George Klington Congratulated the Students and Staff members for Signing the MOU